NEMF World Transport (NEWT©) is a non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC), which has been serving Puerto Rico since 1989. NEWT© has the best combination of service performance alternatives, pricing flexibility and bilingual customer service in the market. We offer door-to-door LTL/LCL weekly service between the US, Canada and Puerto Rico through the ports of Elizabeth NJ and San Juan PR. All shipments picked up by our network of 35 terminals in the Northeast US and Canada are transported on an overnight/2nd day basis to our 110 door consolidation facility located within the Port of Elizabeth. With nationwide 20′, 40′, 45′ and 53′ container-load service over the ports of Elizabeth and Pennsauken NJ, Jacksonville FL, and San Juan PR, the shipments are containerized and moved via vessel or barge service to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The NEMF World Transport team of operations and bilingual administrative personnel in Elizabeth and Guaynabo are exclusively dedicated to the Puerto Rico operation. This allows the team to focus on your needs from the initial pick-up call to delivery. Administrative personnel are well-trained to provide a simplified accurate freight bill, electronic SED completion, advanced shipment notification, electronic tax clearance services and personalized shipment tracing and reporting. The dedicated operations team is well-trained in container loading. You can be assured that your shipments are handled with care through the use of air bags, pallet racks, load bars, and well-constructed load plans.
NEWT© has an exclusive arrangement with DM Express in Puerto Rico, who manages container drayage, unloading, pick-up/delivery service and warehousing. DM is able to provide constant, focused attention to the needs of our customers. The 45,000 square foot facility located in close proximity to the San Juan port allows for immediate container pickup upon availability and unloading on a same day basis. Shipments are delivered to all points on the island on a same or next day basis.
Door To Door Service To & From Puerto Rico
Air, Vessel and Barge
- Terminals located within ports for fast container retrieval
- Overnight Service from all Northeast points
- Bilingual Personnel at consolidation facilities
- Personalized Documentation Assistance
- Advance Electronic Tax Clearance
- Warehousing, Consolidation & Distribution
- Unique Pricing and Service Alternatives
- Container Loading via airbags, load bars, and pallet racks
- Pick Up & Delivery to and from all PR points
- Northbound and Southbound service available
- Door-to-Door Next Day Delivery
State of the Art Information Technology
- Real time shipment tracking & document retrieval through password secure, interactive website
- Complete EDI capabilities
- Computerized pickup and delivery units in the US
- Online pickup requests through our website
- Daily shipment location reports
Elizabeth/San Juan LCL & CL Sailing Schedule
|Direction/Type||NEMF Pickup†||Sailing Day||Ocean Carrier Arrival||Delivery Date|
* Expected delivery date in Puerto Rico is contingent upon excise tax clearance by consignee. Contact numbers below for CL sailing schedule for Jacksonville, FL.
† Indicates that this is the day that the freight must ship from an NEMF 1-day point in order to meet the sailing day.